3/23/2008

Is it Fibular or Tibia..or Both?

I am going on two weeks with this knee injury. Xrays, MRI, CT Scan, and seeing an Orthopedic Surgeon on Wednesday. Maybe then we will know something, anything.

All I know is I cannot walk on it, it hurts, my foot is tingly, and I hate being housebound.
But, the very worst part is being dependent on someone else. Ol' Earl, Jr. has been fantastic...he's been cooking all the meals, doing all the dishes, vacuuming, making the bed, doing the laundry, the shopping, walking the dog....and going to his job all day, every day.

I know he feels the pressure, but he's not complaining. I Love him for it. He even still managed to get the air locker installed in the jeep yesterday!

Keeping my fingers crossed that Wednesday's appointment brings a final diagnosis so we can get on with the treatment and I can get back to my life!

No comments: