6/03/2009

Dr. Tiller, The Baby Killer

*WARNING* GRAPHIC PICTURE BELOW

This topic has been on my mind alot lately. I don't know why, I can't explain it. But, I have been bothered and burdened with the abortion issue and the truth that accompanies it.
THEN WE HAD THIS:
Dr. Tiller - late term abortionist. Murdered last Sunday while attending church.

I'd be willing to wager that whatever church Dr. Tiller attended was not preaching or teaching God's word, the Bible. Most likely, his church was officiated by someone like Joel Osteen talking in that 'feel good, all is good, warm, fuzzy, touchy, feely' manner. God is very clear. Thou shalt not kill. There is no negotiating on this. As always, God's position on everything leaves nothing to doubt and nothing to chance.

No man, or woman, could possibly sit in a church pew Sunday after Sunday listening to the living word of God....and then come Monday morning, kill a baby. And, not just one baby, not two babies....try 60,000 babies! Dr. Tiller was responsible for killing 60,000 babies (late term pregnancies). Some pro-choicers would argue the mother's life was in danger. Bullcrap! Research it. Some reasons these women gave went like this:
"I don't want to give my BABY up for adoption" - it's a baby! a living being for crying out loud.
"I don't have time in my life for a BABY" -

IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN FROM THIS POINT.
THE PICTURE IS OF AN 8 WK. OLD FETUS (not a late term fetus). IT'S A BABY!







If just one person who has ever had any doubts about when life begins sees this picture, I pray their doubts will be swept away. This picture is without a doubt, a BABY. When I hear that abortions in our country alone are 6,000,000...I cringe. The only comfort I can find within my heart is that I know all these babies are with our Lord. Thank you God.

No comments: