12/22/2009

Merry Christmas!

Wow. It's been a very long time since I've posted to this blog. There are several reasons for that. First, I have been busy and obsessed with the direction Obama is taking our country. Right now, that is the most important thing to me. The future of my children and grandchildren is at stake and anything I can do to get the word out to all the sleeping Obamabots will be worth it to me.

As a recap, since September, The Senate has approved a $1.1 Trillion new spending bill, they have tentatively approved Health Care with a final vote scheduled for Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas, America...ObamaCare is a massive spending bill which includes mandatory abortion funding that we will all pay for, and of course there are several little 'sweetheart' deals Obama gave to 7 Senators.

Cap and Trade is still in the shadows, but expect them to pass it in the dark of night.
Obama is bankrupting our country and if you can't see it or don't believe it, for Pete's sake, PLEASE research, please open your eyes, and most importantly, PLEASE help us wake up America.

No comments: