2/09/2011

Scentsy, the best Ever!


The bars, the scents....ahhhhhh. All wonderful!


Full size warmer - in my kitchen


Medium size warmer - in my bathroom -I just dropped
a cube of Reggae Sunsent in this one.

This warmer is called 'Nautical'

I cannot say enough good things about scentsy ! Scentsy is the perfect solution for RVer's-candles will darken the ceiling in an RV. Scentsy is perfect for families with young children - no flame to worry about. And, Scentsy is perfect for anyone that enjoys scents in their home.

Please click on the title to this post which will take you directly to the Scentsy site where you can order online, very simple and in just a matter of days your warmer and scents will arrive for you to begin enjoying.

Today, we are enjoying Reggae Sunset, and in 3 days from now, I feel like a little Honey Pear Cider, or maybe Cinnamon Vanilla. Scentsy has tons of scents to choose from, and believe me when I say their description of the scent is 100% accurate! I have never been disappointed with any of them. Now, as to their warmers, oh my gosh. If I had a sticks 'n bricks home, I would have a warmer in absolutely every room. It's difficult to choose which one or two to get because they are all awesome!

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a way to do a 'scratch 'n sniff' online?

No comments: