3/10/2011

Thursday's Thoughts

Did you know that the price of gas has gone up 67% in the past two years? hope-and-change, Baby! In the two years prior to that, prices had only gone up 7%. Weird.

I need to pay closer attention to grocery store receipts for possible gas savings, and shop for groceries at the stores that will give us 7-10/cents per gallon off.

Considering tomorrow is Friday, doesn't 25% off a meal at TGIF's sound good? Go here to print the coupon: http://dealspl.us/tgifridays-coupons/228007p



Today, the temperature is in the 80's in Casa Grande, Arizona. We traveled a whopping 78 miles today, and we're still not feeling 100%, so, I'm thinking a little sunshine in my chair with a good book this afternoon. I'd better hurry because I just noticed it's already 3:30!

No comments: