4/27/2011

Pappasito's



I LOVE Mexican food!! Tamales, enchilada's, tacos, it doesn't matter. I love Mexican food, so was excited about trying a place here in Dallas. pappasitos had excellent reviews, so we gave it a try.

We showed up about 5:30 and the place was busy, but no wait time. After being seated, we each ordered a margarita....mine on the rocks with salt, his blended, no salt. It was happy hour, so I figured that meant, you know, a $3.00 margarita. Wrong...How 'bout $5.95? Oh well. It was good! Their chips and salsa were fantastic, too!


Pricewise, they are a little high for mexican food, but it was delicious!! I had the tamale, enchilada and taco combination, and needed a to go box because there was so much food (and we always bring something home for Jack).

I'd go back to Pappasito's without a doubt. If you're in the Dallas area, check them out! On second thought, if you're in the Dallas area, we'll check them out together!

No comments: