5/18/2011

The Hunt for A Job

This is not going well at all. I have sent my resume to so many places related to to Title, and am now resorting to applying for receptionist positions.
There are tons of jobs advertised in this area, so I'm not understanding why I am not getting any replies. Unless, with each position available, hundreds of people are applying? Possibly.
It's kind of a catch 22 anyway though. If I found a job in Lewisville and we end up living in downtown Dallas, that would be an awful commute. The ideal situation would obviously work close to home, but how likely is that? So, maybe I see where we're going to land, then focus my search in that area.

Henry's into his third week at the new job and seems to like it alot. Yay! His commute is no picnic though, so we have learned the area we are in right now, is not where we want to be. Again, working as close to home is the way to go. It's all going to come together in time.

That's the latest from Dallas.

No comments: