9/30/2011

Got Some Shopping TO Do

Our daughter arrives at noon today for a Long 4 day weekend. I am super excited to see her and spend some quality time together.

We plan on hitting all the places we didn't have time for the last time....and we'll re-visit our favorites. A bakery that specializes in macarons, the Dallas farmer's market and even two estate sales are on the list for today! Today will also be the first time I will drive the BMW. I think it's got Henry a bit nervous as he's told me at least 4 times to not get too close to the curbs and I will need to park far away from other vehicles...don't want door dings. I love our Jeep. Heck, you could jump curbs in it! And door dings? The doors are too high to worry, and it's a Jeep, built for offroading.

*a quick update on Brian. He is still at home (yay!) and is getting a little better each day. Gaining weight is his primary focus, and second to that is increasing the length of his walks each day. He is able to get around their apartment without his walking stick, and only needs it when he goes outside...so steady improvements each day. Thank God.

No comments: