9/27/2011

It's Mac-Fabulous

Henry's new computer takes up much less room in the office area; and after moving the lower shelf up to accommodate the monitor and finding a new spot for photo albums, his office is coming together. Yay!

I am loving my new IPad, because it is compact, yet I can enlarge any page if need be. If I were to critique anything about it, I guess I would say it is totally slowing down my typing speed. When I took my first typing class in the eighth grade (with a manual typewriter), I was taught to type with both hands. No one finger pecking and no looking at the keys. Plus the fact that I have always loved typing (and shorthand, but that's a different story) , this will take some getting used to. And what is with this auto text stuff? I seriously do not need a computer to guess what I am trying to say. All of that aside, the IPad is awesome!! Thank you, Henry, for buying it for me.

**on edit, I need to retract something. As I was proofreading this post, I noticed I misspelled a word, and in correcting it, the IPad suggested the correct spelling. Cool!

No comments: