9/25/2011

Some sushi, some Sake and Two New Computers

Last night we went out for sushi then hit the mall, which is completely out of character for either one of us. Henry went into the Apple store and I did some shopping at Anthropologie. He did not buy a darn thing (I did, however). That was last night, today is a new day.

Henry took off early this morning to get a haircut downstairs and on to the Apple store. Two hours later he arrived back home with a new computer. His computer has been giving him fits for a long time, so he was due. What I did not know until he handed me a bag from the Apple store, was that he not only bought himself a new computer, he bought ME an IPAD!!! I have been wanting one for a year, but never thought I would actually get one. It is pretty cool and small and I love it!

I think Henry is enjoying his new Apple, too. ;)

No comments: