10/13/2011

Herman Cain

I've been following Herman Cain for months now, and really like the guy! After last night's debate and the one that preceded it, he is taking the lead. Yay!
If you look at the other contenders, there really is not much there. Romney, ugh. What I dislike most about him is the fact that RomneyCare in MA. was the blueprint for Obamacare, and that is enough to make me shy away.
Gingrich, no thanks. Don't trust him.
Perry? He's already proven he doesn't cut the mustard, and his stance on illegals makes him a turnoff.
Bachman. Like her enough, but she doesn't stand a chance, so, nope.
Huntsman? Who?
Santorum. just another wuss.

Back to Mr. Cain. He's a businessman with a proven track record. He doesn't back down. He believes any American can work hard and become successful. Thus far, I like what I see!

No comments: