10/18/2011

Oh so Shiny!

Finally, I am beginning to fill my pot rack. The utensils arrived today, and I just ordered them yesterday! Tomorrow, the set o pots and pans will come in.

We got a new cordless coffee kettle, too. (please ignore the old woman in the picture)

Also....new silverware! Service for eight. I have had the old set for at least thirty years, so I'd say it was time for something new.
This whole getting our house put together has been fun, but wow. The prices of furniture, accessories and now kitchen things is insane.
We now have a second assigned parking space in the parking garage, so both the Jeep and the car are parked safely inside, away from any potential hail, wind or other damage. I know Henry will be able to sleep better now. Now, if only someone could do something about this horrible wind we've had since last night. It's wreaking havoc with my begonias on the balcony.

No comments: