1/13/2012

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall

Okay, YES, she looks angry because she IS angry! Want further proof? Let's look at her college education.
Michelle Obama attended Princeton University under a scholarship program designated for 'blacks only'....uh, that would be affirmative action, right?  Lucky her! Being black got her a scholarship! Why would she be angry about that?  
Let's look at her college thesis. Titled 'Princeton educated blacks and the black community'.   (sounds angry already).   Some excerpts from her thesis;

"As I enter my final year at Princeton, I find myself striving for many of the same goals as my White classmates -- acceptance to a prestigious graduate school or a high-paying position in a successful corporation," she wrote, citing the University's conservative values as a likely cause."

"My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'Blackness' than ever before," she wrote in her introduction. "I have found that at Princeton no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my White professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don't belong."

She sounds bitter. At least during her college years.  Let's be fair to the poor woman and fast forward to some of her recent comments.

Remember when she said “For the first time in my adult life, I’m proud of my country”? And… “America is a downright mean country”? Don’t forget the comment “All of this just for a flag?” at a 9/11 ceremony.

If you have been following any of The Ulsterman Report and the WH Insider, you would have seen a story about Michelle Oama being introduced to a wealthy 'white' businessman at a campaign fundraiser. Not only did she turn her nose up wth gentlemen, Who by the way, was thrilled at the opportunity of meeting the first lady, but with her hand over her mouth,  she made the comment to a friend, shortly after snubbing the gentleman: she says, “Oh my God, I don’t think redneck is contagious but I wasn’t about to find out!”  And then they (her friend and first lady) start up laughing.

There have been several instances where both Barack and Michelle Odumbo have made a comment about 'no matter what someone looks like'.  
Bottom line, they're both racist, anti-American, woe is me, my poor pitiful black ass has been stomped on all our lives.....but! We will gladly live in the WH, spend millions of whitey's tax dollars, and run America into the ground.
Is she an angry back woman? Yes! Am I an angry white woman right now? Yes I am! I am sick of the Kenyan squatter and his bitter angry bitch of a wife mocking our military, our people and our country.





No comments: