1/01/2012

Yes, Really

Do you believe him? Today, he has said he has the power to detain American citizens indefinitely without a trial, but says he won't . Believe it????? You'd have to be a fool to believe this guy. Why have the language in the Bill? Just in case? Heres the idiot, in his own words:

"Moreover, I want to clarify that my Administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens. Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a Nation. My Administration will interpret section 1021 in a manner that ensures that any detention it authorizes complies with the Constitution, the laws of war, and all other applicable law."

Again...I ask. Then WHY have the language in the BIll if you honestly never have any attention of using it.

Happy New Year to my conservative, smart friends. We may all be FEMA roomies soon.
Happy New Year to my liberal, not so smart friends. I still fail to understand you and am begging you to please stay away from the voting booths come November. Thank you!
Happy New Year to my Late to the party former Obamabots. You were ignorant and easily swayed in 2008, and it is because of people like you that we have the idiot in chief Kenyan squatter in the White House today. Thank you for finally waking from your slumber and screaming 'holy crap what have we done!'. Little too late, I'm afraid. Perhaps, you'll do the right thing in 2012 and prevent him from not being re-elected.

No comments: