4/19/2012

Cat Scratch Fever?

We had the privilege of meeting Ted Nugent at the Palmer State Fair in Alaska, several years ago. We shook his hand, he signed a copy of his book for us and we exchanged a few words. I have never cared for his music...Henry likes it. I do, however, appreciate his position on guns and Government.

I laughed to myself a couple days ago when I read what Nugent said about Ovomit. Good for him, for speaking what he feels. It didn't take long for the headline to read 'Secret Service will conduct an appropriate follow up to Nugent's words'. My first reaction was what the heck; immediately followed by another laugh. Ted Nugent is not frightened by Secret Service, nor will he retract his words. He's not going to coward in the corner like a girl, and I'm certain he knows his Constitutional rights better than the constitutional professor idiot in chief.

This morning, I see Nugent commented on his comments with more comments. HAHAHA!! Way to go, Nugent! Tell it like it is! Here it is:

“I spoke at the NRA and I will stand by my speech. It was 100 percent positive,” Nugent told the Dana Loesch radio show today. “It’s about we the people taking back our American dream from the corrupt monsters in the federal government under this administration and the communist czars he’s appointed.”

“See, I’m a black Jew at a Nazi-Klan rally, and there are some power-abusing corrupt monsters in our federal government that despise me because I have the audacity to speak the truth to identify the violations of our government, particularly Eric Holder and the president and Tim Geithner, ad nauseam,” Nugent told Loesch.

“I have never in my life threatened anyone’s life. I’m incapable of threatening anyone’s life. Because I’m about positive change, my entire speech, all my articles,” he later added.

Nugent also had choice words for Democratic National Committee chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz as well as House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, both of whom he referred to as “varmints.”

“Varmints are sometimes clever, but they are really easy to outmaneuver,” he said. “If you just listen to Wasserman Schultz, just watch the lady talk, listen to her words, examine her voting record. Listen to Nancy Pelosi, this sub-human scoundrel … these government monsters are so out of control. I’m using my First Amendment.

“The job of we the people is to spotlight cockroaches, and come November we’re going to stomp them at the voting booth,” he said.

No comments: