4/10/2012

Skittles? No. SCYTL. Election

AHHH HAAAAA !! Could this be why Obama seems unconcerned about possible losing come November? Does he know he's got the election all sewn up??

Did you know that our votes will be counted by a company in Barcelona, Spain? Did you know the company has links to none other than George Soros?? The company is called SCYTL -( ha. prounounced like skittles)

SCYTL, the global leader in secure electronic voting technologies, announced today the acquisition of 100% of SOE Software, the leading software provider of election management solutions in the United States.

Why is a software company based in Barcelona Spain(SCYTL) now in charge of counting our votes in the upcoming General Election on November 6th. Did the Federal Elections Commission approve of this ? (FEC) Did the Congress of the United States approve of this ?

Was this done by an Executive Order from the White House ?

http://www.scytl.com/en/management-team-s-18.html

With SCYTL internet voting, there will be no ballots. No physical evidence. No chain of custody. No way for the public to authenticate who actually cast the votes, chain of custody, or the count.

SCYTL is moving into or already running elections in: the United Kingdom, France, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, India and Australia.

SCYTL is based in Barcelona; its funding comes from international venture capital funds including Nauta Capital, Balderton Capital and Spinnaker.

The link to Soros: SCYTL is owned by a former CEO of Global Net. … of having contacts with Media Matters, a communication consortium owned by Soros....the evil old man.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by error,
while I was looking on Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for
a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing
on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for
a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Visit my weblog :: france national holidays 2013

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell
and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had
to tell someone!

Here is my weblog: huis huren frankrijk