5/22/2012

Black on White

CRIME

‘THIS IS FOR YOU, WHITE B–CH’: WOMAN ALLEGEDLY ATTACKED WHILE ORDERING LUNCH AT COLO. MCDONALD’S

Woman Attacked Ordering Lunch at a Mcdonalds Drive Thru in Colorado | This is For You, White B  ch

(Photo: AP)

A Colorado woman was reportedly attacked by three African-Americans while ordering lunch at a McDonald’s drive-thru in Colorado recently, after she asked one of the alleged attackers not to leave her trash in the parking lot.

“I witnessed this young lady throwing trash out of her car and all I said was that it wasn’t cool,” Shannon, the woman who was seemingly assaulted, explained.

Before she knew it, she said, the woman and her female friend lunged at her, punching her face and pulling her hair through the car’s open window. Then, in the midst of the confusion, a man interjected himself into the fight, throwing a soda at her.

“This is for you, you white b–ch! This is a grape soda,” he reportedly said before taking off.

As for the women, Shannon recalled: “She was right in my window just punching me in my face, pulling my hair…She started biting on my hands so severely. I thought she was gonna bite ‘em off actually.”

L~~~~~~~

Via the blaze.

Every day lately, I have been reading stories like this. Ever since the Trayvon Martin story, things have escalated. In Dallas, over the weekend, a young white girl was randomly stabbed in the back at a Target store, by a black guy. She didn't know the guy..no words were exchanged. He just stabbed her and walked away. It's black on white random crimes happening every day, randomly . Be careful!

No comments: