Life is short, folks. I believe fulltimers acknowledge that more than most people which is probably why they are fulltimers. 'Do it while you're young', 'Wish we would have started earlier', and 'Good for you kids!' are some comments we have heard from fellow fulltimers. There is so much to see and so much to do, I think it's time to expand the bucket list.
- Traveling the states in a motorhome had always been on my 'bucket list'...well, since age 13. Check.
- Backpack through Europe for at least a year.
- Truly make a difference in someone's life.
- Learn to bartend, and try it for a few months.
- Re-visit Hawaii --hang out at the beach for at least 6 weeks.